Friday, June 6, 2014

You are Being Lied To.. at Boy Scouts and at Church



I recently saw Steve Harvey talking about being a christian.  He said that if he sat down on a date with a girl, or had a conversation, he first finds out if they are an atheist or not.  If they don't believe in his God he has no time for them.  I wonder how he would respond if I told him I am a witch?  It would be funny at least.  So there are many fundamentalists out there who hate those that don't believe.  They scream horrible things at them.  It started to get around school that my son was an atheist and I was worried about his safety.  It is not safe to be an "other" in any way where we live.

Now, I have gone and blown up this scandal involving a church, the scouts, and some scout leaders as liars, trying to cover up what they did wrong.  Well, I am here not to let that happen.  In my house we have two atheists a Buddhist, and a Witch.  We were the only ones..  the only ones..  that did the right fucking thing that night.

Loaded gun, boy scout meeting..  The church bailed him out of jail and are paying his way right now while he lives in a drug den with his skinhead uncle.  

The scout troop was supposed to send a letter to all the parents, informing them what happened at the meeting.  They have not done that.  I am finishing my school work today..  be ready to see this on the news.  I am done.  I am done feeling like it is dangerous not to be a christian, but I wonder what everyone in that church, especially with those in scouts, would feel about being lied to?  Would feel about the pastor helping him stay out of prison when he had a loaded firearm at a meeting with their children?

I am no idiot.  When a child (in this case the one with the gun) although he is 18 and technically an adult is coming and spending a week at my house (uninvited, he would just open the door and walk in) I saw him going manic.  He asked me about skinheads and what they wear.  You know the ones in Europe?  Maybe SoCal, not sure..  doesn't matter.  He came to my house the next day wearing what he thought I meant.

This is not a stable human, and I knew it.  He got kicked out of sunday school twice..  from the same church that bailed him out and is helping his live now.

No letter from the troop..  they are trying very hard to keep this a secret..  Too bad I have such a big fucking mouth;.

No comments:

Post a Comment