Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Boy of 12 Arrested and Charged After Threatening to Blow up A School and More SHOCKING Information On The Eagle Scout at a Meeting With a Gun



Psychopath practice..  shoot inanimate objects (or animals) until you get up the nerve to shoot a person..  That is Psycho 101...  I know nothing for sure concerning ^^ that one.... Nor do I believe in coincidence.


This just happened at a school that is in the district where the boys that were involved in the gun at the boy scout meeting incident live and attend school.  Of course, this was not the same kid..  but the kid at the middle school in the article I posted a link to up there....  He is arrested and charged, and it made the front page of the paper, immediately.

Now, tell me how the church, the scouts, and the cops weren't all three complicit in a cover up?  Because they were.  There is story after story about children and pretend guns, or children and words, like the link above..  They go to jail.  People hear about it, so they can keep their children safe.

Now, my husband placed a call yesterday to the grand poo bah of the scouts.  Not the leader of the troop, but the dude in charge of all of them in the region (?) State (?) either way..  it was the troop poo bah that was supposed to call and alert the big guy what happened at that meeting.  Guess what?  He didn't.  At all...  the great grand poo bah (sorry I can never remember what they are really called) had no idea when he got off the phone with my husband what was going on.

Everyone, including the youth pastor at the church hate me.  They really really hate me.  I am talking and they don't like that.  These people are complicit in a real deal cover up and now the grand poo bah of the scouts knows because SHOCKER...  the leader didn't call a single person he said he would call.  Including the police..  If ya don't know how that turned out read my entry called, "if you have kids in school you have to read this"..  or something close to that.

Now..  I am contacting Lancaster Newspaper today.  This is not Okay and I will not let a church and a boy scout leader get away with this.  Threaten me if you will..  I will see the truth get out.

Another link I found that is off topic... sort of

Dudes are actually shooting their penises because they think they are such bad asses when they hold a firearm in the waist of their pants.  Click on the link above if you don't believe me..  Don't worry, it's an article.

No comments:

Post a Comment