Friday, June 20, 2014

Titles Are So Last Year - Adventures in Dancing & Some Other Cool Stuff


^^
This is what I think I look like when I am doing my new dancing exercises.  In my mind, I swear, I look exactly like one of my favorite dancers, his name is Twitch...

Now..  I am as realistic as I need to be.  So, in reality I know that what I really look like...

is this


I used to be a dancer.  I had to write a biography in 8th grade.  I said I wanted to be a dancer.  In another life, my boobs wouldn't have gotten this silly and I would have had a shot at being a dancer.  As it stands, no one wants to watch me dance with hilga and Freuda jumping about upon my chest, at the very least it is distracting.  Huge boobs and dancing don't go together unless there is a pole involved, and that didn't work out so well for me either, but that is a whole other story.

I went outside today and I danced until I had to sit, then I worked my belly muscles and I never stopped moving, for three songs this time.  I think I will be staying at three for a couple of days, as I had to lay down for a minute.  Didn't sleep, but I needed to relax completely, my muscles were feeling very strange.  I made three though today, and I did it in my bare feet in moss.  It was wonderful and I highly recommend it.

Whether you look like Twitch or Elaine, it doesn't matter, it only matters that you move.

Until next time, heart hugs and blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment