Saturday, June 14, 2014

What Happens When theGreen Cupboards are Bare...


Okay folks, here I am.  Day one with no medicine.  None of my herbal meds anyway.  I cannot remember the last time I ran out.  I am telling myself it is a tolerance break.  Yeah, one I would break in a heartbeat if I had any medicine.  I have decided to write about it because everyone runs out sometimes right?

From what I hear people say the first two days you are cranky...  Add a nervous condition and you get a bitchy bitch face.  This does not mean that it is addictive, this simply means I like walking.  I like it when my skin doesn't burn.  I like being able to function.  However, I am looking at nearly a week while I burn alive in my body.  I cried yesterday because I know how miserable I am going to be,.

Yeah, I am acting a little like a recalcitrant child.  That said, I write this blog and I have a site and I need to show you everything.  Even the dark times.  I will take my own advice and buck up.  I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment