Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dreadlocks and Dancing Naked and Fibromyalgia Sex

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jessah-Serafini-Photography/177706002273432 


So, Dance.  Use your phone, load that song that makes you wiggle no matter what and dance.  Dance because it is really fun.  Dance because music heals your soul.  Dance because there is no definition of dancing, you need only to move.  Dance because dance is self love and we all could use a shovel load of that.  Dance...  you can even do it sitting down.  Dance!

So, I am probably going to talk about sex, just a warning to those that don't want to read about sex, stop reading this post immediately.

I love this picture.  Such joy and abandon,caught by a wonderful friend named Jessah.  Again, click up there and check out her page..  she is awesome.  Now onto other stuff.  I am no longer counting the days without green help, luckily a fairy visited in the night.

Since I started this process of learning to live with this shit, I have known almost straight away that my relationship and the things that keep it healthy have to be a priority.  That means I had to figure out what works for me now in the bedroom.  It isn't over for me, it isn't over for you either.  Make your partner understand that when you can't get out of your head..  that is not the time.  You know what I mean, when the FIBRO is over-riding everything else and it takes concentration away.  Don't make yourself hate it.  Don't continue on as you are, if you aren't getting pleasure.  You can still attain pleasure..  you just have to be completely open with your partner and you have to experiment to see what works for you.

I have successfully done this.  My partner and I know what works now, even on days where I have pain, we have found avenues around that.  Of course, if you have a question my name is Tammie Birdwell, PM me on facebook and I will answer any questions you might have about sex and fibro.  DUH!  I didn't edit for a reason..   see..  mush brain..  click there to go to my facebook.  Or ask your question down there in the comment section, others can learn from your troubles if you share.  Up to you.



Just a reminder to always see the magic around you. 

My dreadlocks are coming along nicely, I like having them.  After some crippling doubt, sitting around with braids in my hair held by those big office rubber bands, yellow and red and blue.  I looked like quite the dumb ass I can honestly say, dammit I don't know why I didn't take a picture!  I don't regret locking my hair at all.  It makes me feel more confident, and at this stage in my life I am not too proud to say I will take what I can get.  If it makes me feel better inside, and I can make it happen..  it's gonna fucking happen.  Even if it is dreadlocks on a 38 year old. 

 People are offended that I have done this..  I find that interesting...  Because on the flip side I am having conversations with women who would never have spoken to me before.  This is new, I am writing about it because locking your hair is a big deal for me.  I have wanted to do this for what seems like my whole life. 

New hair, new life, new start, and I can make it happen because fucking fibromyalgia isn't going to beat me.





No comments:

Post a Comment