Saturday, June 21, 2014

Why Bother?


We bother because we want to live.  I bother, because I want a life.  I want whatever I can get.  I used to sew, make jewelry, plant gardens, paint anything I could get my hands on, and I used to be able to dance well.  There are a million other things that I can no longer do, even expressing these words out loud is a challenge for me.  So, add talking to the list, expressing myself how I want to.  My fingers are generally fast enough to keep up with my brain, so I write.
 
I bother because I have a husband who loves me and kids who very much give a shit if I am happy or not.  I shouldn't be happy.  I hurt all the time.  I fall in public, very slowly, I lose my muscles.  I am happy.  I love my new life.  I love the strength that I have gained through laying in bed for two years trying to stop my own heart..  I love that I don't do that any more.

I love that I am predictable.  I feel like I am a walking chaos ball..  But when I look at my patterns I find comfort in the fact that I am predictable, it just doesn't feel like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment