Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Thinking, Why My Own Brain is my Worst Enemy.... Fibromyalgia Sucks Ass... So Does Thinking..


Click on that link up there is you want to read some really great stuff,written by one of the days greatest thinkers.  They aren't all dead.  I study many of his theories in my sociology classes.


Since Mr. Emerson has put it so wisely, inform yourselves.  If it is information that you have, share it.  It is your obligation to do so.  We live in a society where parents tell their children not to tattle, then they grow up and it takes an Army to convince any human they did the right thing.  Even when they did.  Especially when they did.  

You always hear, doing the right thing is right, even when it is hard.  You don't really think about what that means.  Not until you have to pass a woman at a school function that has called your child a spiky haired douche bag...  and you can't say or do a thing.  It fucking sucks..  But it is the right thing to do.. What are your other options?  Smack the bitch?  Yes I wanted to for a long time, every time I saw her.  Then I realized that mad is the most wasted emotion a human can have.  It can be good when needed, other than that it simply makes us do stupid things.

Think before making decisions, or doing anything, while you are angry.  I have stopped conversations with strangers so I could walk away and count to ten and breath.  Another thing I have learned from one of the best ladies ever, breath...  keep breathing.  Thank you Susan..  Ellen My digital besties and I love them as much as I would if they were my neighbors, which would be fucking awesome.  THAT would keep me here.

You know that when you get pissed you get out of breath.  Ask for a moment.  No one has ever called me on it.  I have a nervous condition I need to count to ten.  The cop wouldn't listen.  I think since this doesn't exist I am going to start a thing. Yes, absolutely someone like me needs proof that I am indeed ill, because it looks a whole lot like I am on drugs.  I get that.  I joked about needing a sign, but what about a medical bracelet? 

I added the photo because I think it is pretty neat and it reminds me of Terry Pratchett whom is an amazing author and is quirky, silly, and a general fun read.  I guess now I give out book advice.  Read him, often.

I called this typing out loud because of my condition I cannot have a conversation with you, that will sound a thing like what I write.  My condition prevents me from getting the words out of my mouth in the right order.  I yell evil things sometimes that I didn't even think..  other times I can't remember what I was saying in the middle of a damn sentence.  When I type, as all over the place as I might be, it is a literal walk through my brain because thank the Goddess that my fingers still work quickly enough for me to get the words down somewhere.

I don't know why it took me this long to realize it is a genius way to communicate with my husband.  As much as he is amazing concerning my disease, he simply cannot understand that what is going on in my brain rarely ends up in the place it was supposed to go.  It makes life with me very interesting.

I hate it that my children are afraid to go places with me, lest I embarrass them.  I have always been outspoken, well..  not really compared to how I am now I used to be reserved.  I just say it now.  No filter.  It does nothing but get me in trouble.   I try to laugh about it but really I hate it.  I like that I am braver, but that has come from working through the other shitty things about this condition.  I didn't need to be any braver with people.  Shit.. 



So..  all the trouble I have caused, all the things I said that I shouldn't have?  Do I regret this thing?  Not for a second.  I ask for an adult when I feel incapable of making an important decision..  Jason, my love, my husband, is my sanity guide.  I often ask him "should I....?  can I...? Is it totally nuts if I....?  You get the idea.

Life is an interesting swinging around, never quite knowing what is around the next corner thrill ride.  Become friends with your self.  Become close with your brain and your thoughts, get them out when they need to be and fuck the rest.  You Do You.


No comments:

Post a Comment