Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bitch said WHAT?

Pretty flower?  Why yes, yes it is.  I posted this because I am really pissed and flowers calm me down.

As much as I talk about the pitfalls of being a mom, as hard a job as being a mom is; it is NOT harder than when they are older and out in the world and I have no rights to them anymore.

My oldest is at work today..  working hard to pay for his car and stuff that he wants.  (insurance).  That being said he is a Junior in high school.  He works at a "campground".  Click the link to see why it is quotation marks.  Camping for the well-to-do.  Whatever, he gets to be outside all day and loves his job.  Which is awesome.  Teenagers should have jobs they love, then they won't be a burnt out mess that hates everything by the time they are 18.

My son has been working since he has been allowed to by state law.  This bitch pointed out my son to her child today and said, "look, there is the reason you need to go to college".  My son, did the right fucking thing and informed her that he is a junior in high school.

I want to go there.  I am feeling very violent against this woman.  I have to listen to my kid on this one..  have to.  Cannot go kick that bitches ass, or neck..  

It is interesting when we start to learn things from our kids.  It is more than interesting when they start being autonomous, outside the house..  Even more interesting when they did a thing that I never could.

Well done Shelby, polite and no one got kicked in the face.  OOPS, see..  you can use me as an example of that..  not my fucking kid, not today, or tomorrow, or ever.  I will come after you with everything I got and I am fucked up forever so I am the last bitch you wanna fuck with..  see?  Not me.  I am not violent.  except when it comes to my kids.  Learn from them.  Because, dammit, we can't be there to stick up for them forever,

No comments:

Post a Comment