Friday, August 8, 2014

Sex, Drugs, and Multiple Orgasms

If you are related to me, you might want to skip this one.


Although this photo is several years old I still love it and I have such warm memories of that day.  It was obviously pretty monumental to walk around naked and painted, but I cannot deny the way it helped form my inner self.

My husband and I were so young when we got together that we have quite literally grown up together.  First off, let me start to explain the title.  I have had multiple orgasms since I met my husband.  Every time we have sex I have at least two.  With the fibromyalgia I have to cut sessions short sometimes because I am in too much pain, or I am simply exhausted, but I never fail to have at least two.

I have found that using Molly/MDMA, which is the main ingredient in extacy; makes the pain go away long enough to have amazing sex with my husband.    Magic fungus (mushrooms) also work pretty well.  You know, we had the kind of night that married people almost never get to have.  We didn't even have to leave the house.

I know that this is an illegal drug, this is our choice.  Your choices in this matter need to be your own, obviously.  I do this because I am ill and I know that I can numb the pain in a safe way so I can be intimate with my husband.  I celebrate that, but my opinion is my own and everyone is entitled to their own.  There are a million ways to improve your sex life.

Happy sex does not a happy marriage make.  There are so many other factors.  I hate to sound cliche but if you don’t work on your relationship with your spouse you aren’t going to be happy.  I love being happy.  I have learned that as long as I have my husband and my kids that is enough for me.  It took a lot of work to get there and it takes a lot of work to keep four people happy with one another.

Does this mean that I feel alone and unappreciated occasionally?  Absolutely.  Does that mean that I hate my life?  Absolutely not.  I couldn’t be more proud of my teenage sons.  My husband busts his ass at construction to support the family.  I appreciate him every day.  We are a very tight knit family and we all love each other very much.

Look around you when you are at your home, in your car, or even your office.  Most of you should be able to identify some “things” that your partner does for you.  That is a display of their love and appreciation.  Even if they don’t say it with words, folding a load of laundry, or setting the coffee timer for you, or checking if you need anything from the store on their way home; these are all ways that your partner says I love you, without using the words.  So, the next time you are thinking that no one notices what you are for them remember my tip.

I have watched so many relationships disintegrate because people are unwilling to deal with the hard stuff so they give up.  I understand that some relationships are past saving, I thought mine was at one point.  18 years later we are still going strong and I am still having multiple orgasms, because they are not a myth.

The moral of the story?  It is possible to maintain a happy marriage and a wonderful sex life.  If I am debilitated and I can make it happen, anyone can.

Obviously I cannot guarantee you multiple orgasms, I realize that I am a very lucky girl.  I can promise that no matter how bad things might seem, they will look up eventually.  I can promise that if your marriage is worth saving you must work at it with your partner because if you don’t the problems only get worse.  You cannot ignore the problem and expect that things will improve on their own.  That isn’t how it works.  You have to climb in the trenches and get a little dirty with each other to work towards true happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment