Saturday, July 12, 2014

Do Not Run People Over, Even if They Yell at Your Kid


So, since we are down to one car for a while, I went to pick Shelby up from work last night. This is to all the mothers.  Whether most of you have young ones, or not, this is important stuff. 
  They will grow up and get jobs. Heed my advice. Anyway, I was a little early so I ran and got a picture of Yogi Bear costume. Then my kid pulled up in his golf cart. This big angry black truck pulled up and a smaller, yet just as angry, man climbed out and proceeded to yell at my child. It was an unhappy customer being a dick. To my kid. 

 I started towards them, with the intention of laying that little man on his ass. However, I stopped myself. that is my child's job. He handled that shit face with aplomb. He had manners and was nice. No attitude at all. I was very proud of both of us. Proud of him for handling that ass munching fuck face, and proud of me for not climbing in his big truck and running him over with it. 

 I am a mama bear. I love everyone. I really do. With two exceptions. I see you yell at my kids... I am no longer a hippy, I hand my hippy card over and I was trained by the Marines.... Moral of the story though? if you get the chance, watch your child work. See what an amazing thing you have created.. that is way better than getting him fired for running over ass face customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment